In recent years there has been a lot of talk about Search Engine Spam, especially the art of Spamdexing as well as the profitability of spam, AKA Spamonomics.
This practice isnt new, nor is it going to come to a quick end. From the onset of Email Spam, to the delivery of Social Media Spam, there is money to be made, and the innovative spammers market grows.
This website is dedicated to understanding this phenomenon, exploring both, old and new tactics of web spam, as well as trying to uncover the profit that can be made by being a web spammer.
NOTE: We do not condone, nor encourage spam, web or otherwise. We just explore it.
Now I have written post on Content Farms, Blackhat SEO and SEO Automation. All three have an impact on what I learnt from the art of spamming. The next few posts will break down different areas of SERP Spam, the profitability in real time, including greyhat applications to SERP spamming.
The Full Series of Posts on Spamonomics will include:
- SPAM: History – Email Spam Makes Money
- Spam as a Marketing Tactic?
- Definition of Spamdexing
- Spamdexing Tactics, Then and Now.
- A Case Study: I Spammed the Search Engines in 2007
- A Case Study: I Spammed the Search Engines in 2010
- The Economics and Profitability of SERP Spamming
- Greyhat Implementation – SERP Sniffing
- Spam Keyword Pot Development
- The Myth of Undetectable Spam
- Content Farms: Human Generated Spam, Or Spam is Spam by any other Name)
- Twitter, Social and Comment Spam
- Big List of Resources